Wednesday, April 27, 2011

February Lady Sweater

I finished this in December 2010, but did not have a photo of myself wearing it until recently. I have worn it a few times, and am very happy with it, especially the color and warmth. Photos don't really do this yarn justice. It is so beautiful. It's the February 2010 yarn share from Romney Ridge Farm. It's a garter-stitch yoke, knit from the top down, and if I make one of these again, I will definitely tweak the fit of the yoke, as that is the one thing that is a bit off, but not enough to stop me from wearing it. I just knit the pattern as written, when a lot of people have published tweaks for it. My only change was to add a 4th button, which I don't think it really needed, but I'm glad I did, because these buttons were in packs of 2, and I really, really like them.  Here is the Ravelry Link, which has more details if you are interested. 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Paula said...

I like your Feb Lady Sweater. Just when I thought there was a patter I could pass by I start seeing version of it that I really like. Well done!